specifications princess of my dreams

Image
A long time ago i painted in my imagination a picture for a girl my dreams , painted her shape : her hair .. her eyes .. her cheeks .. her height , and painted her interior specifications , and after i have completed her drawing she fell in her love , yes .. i fell in love girl who existed only in my imagination , and i started writing love poems for her , and i began writing fiction stories about her and i live with her in these stories , and I began to see her even in my dreams , and I still remember some of those dreams , it was a wonderful dreams , inside her .. i meet with the love of my heart .. with the princess of my dreams , and i keep i talking to her , and i spend wonderful moments with her and I was I wish I would not wake up from those dreams . And I still remember that whenever I tell my friends about the princess of my dreams , they make fun of me and say that the girl I'm talking about does not exist except in films and Fantasy stories

I want to forget

love and sunset


I need a woman's lap
the bosom of a woman I travel through it
to the beautiful world
to the world of dreams
to a dream
a dream that does not resemble reality at all
reality where there is no moon illuminates the night
i travel and forget everything
i forget my loss in the game of love
ind that I am a child walking alone in the path
a child neglected by the world
and the world wound his heart

i need a woman's lap
i lie down inside it
ind I forget all human beings
i forget the wound and those who wounded me
i forget deceit and those who tricked me
i forget the betrayal and those who have betrayed me
i forget forgetfulness and those who forget me

i need a woman's lap
i consider it my home
i enter it and forget everything
i forget who I am
i forget that I am a man ..  Stabbed with the sword
a damned man in love
i need a woman whose heart is good
a woman embraces me in her lap
a woman fills me with the warmth of her bosom
and forget about everything
I forget that one day I fell in love
and one day I felt nostalgic
and one day she remained without sleep because of a girl
and i forget that I am
one day I suffered
and I cried for the love of my heart
and I walked over the fire of love

i need a woman
to a woman hugging me
i lie down in her lap like a toddler
and i dream between her arms
innocent dreams
then this girl gives me her hair
I comb her hair by my hand
touch it as I want
i want a beautiful girl
hugging me with all tenderness
combing my hair
a girl kisses me on my cheek
and she tells me :
I love you my love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments of love

Hug me

Forget me