specifications princess of my dreams

Image
A long time ago i painted in my imagination a picture for a girl my dreams , painted her shape : her hair .. her eyes .. her cheeks .. her height , and painted her interior specifications , and after i have completed her drawing she fell in her love , yes .. i fell in love girl who existed only in my imagination , and i started writing love poems for her , and i began writing fiction stories about her and i live with her in these stories , and I began to see her even in my dreams , and I still remember some of those dreams , it was a wonderful dreams , inside her .. i meet with the love of my heart .. with the princess of my dreams , and i keep i talking to her , and i spend wonderful moments with her and I was I wish I would not wake up from those dreams . And I still remember that whenever I tell my friends about the princess of my dreams , they make fun of me and say that the girl I'm talking about does not exist except in films and Fantasy stories

Ah if you know

A picture of a beautifull house



Ah how much I love you
if you knew how much I love you
your heart will melt in my love
if you knew the thing that in my heart
you will lose your mind
i love you from my heart
more than anyone in this world
ah if you know
the number of times you have asked God
to bring us together
to meet my heart with your heart
together we build a small house
we fill it with love and tenderness
we fill it with warmth and tranquility
and we live in it oh my love
the best moments
and we get young children
their eyes are like your eyes
their cheeks are like your cheeks
they fill the house with joy and smiles
they fill our days with flowers
and they give our hearts
best feeling
and when your beautiful eyes cry
hold you close to my chest
i wipe your tears by my hand
and i take care of you
and i give you a kiss on your lips
and kiss on your cheeks
and kiss on your hands
and I whisper in your ears
and I tell you
sweet words like your eyes
until you draw a smile on your lips
and when I cry, my love
i give you my heart
to extinguish the flames of my grief
and you draw a smile on my heart
and i forget my sorrow and I am between your bosom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments of love

Hug me

Forget me