specifications princess of my dreams

Image
A long time ago i painted in my imagination a picture for a girl my dreams , painted her shape : her hair .. her eyes .. her cheeks .. her height , and painted her interior specifications , and after i have completed her drawing she fell in her love , yes .. i fell in love girl who existed only in my imagination , and i started writing love poems for her , and i began writing fiction stories about her and i live with her in these stories , and I began to see her even in my dreams , and I still remember some of those dreams , it was a wonderful dreams , inside her .. i meet with the love of my heart .. with the princess of my dreams , and i keep i talking to her , and i spend wonderful moments with her and I was I wish I would not wake up from those dreams . And I still remember that whenever I tell my friends about the princess of my dreams , they make fun of me and say that the girl I'm talking about does not exist except in films and Fantasy stories

Forget me

A picture of a group of travel bags ,  written on it : forget me


Forget me
she said to me forget me
and let me live my life
search for new love
as time passes on
you will forget me

you want i forget your beautiful face ?
your hair is long ?
your great love ?
excuse me darling
she asked me the impossible
my heart will not go away from you
is impossible i forget the girl  which I loved sincerely
is impossible i forget the girl which
i gave her all that is in my heart of love
is impossible i forget the only love in my life
is impossible to i delete you from my memory, my beloved
you will remain the sweetest and most precious memories me
my whole life .. my whole life

you told me
search for new love
no way
you will remain my only love
you will keep old and new love
i do not want anyone else
there is no alternative girl for you
this is certain
it is true that in this world there are thousands of other girls
but there is no girl among them like you
even if there was a girl like you
will not be your place
because you are o my love
you are the girl I adore and love her

i love you and your love
your love like the spectrum
whenever I try to kill him
the sword goes in the void
how i kill him
how i delete it
how can I free my heart from His judgment ?
i do not know how
forgetting you o my love
forgetting you like mirage
whenever i approach it
disappears and goes

oh girl
come to me  , see how my condition has become
i walk in neighborhoods like a stranger
my eyes are sad and my heart feels pain
he suffers and weeps for the beloved
i walk by slow steps
and my mind is steeped in my memories
my memories with you my love
i walk and my heart with the past
with the past which gone
and the love that ended
i raise my head to heaven
i find the moon
yes .. it is the same it
that moon
that moon which was
it was in the days of generosity of destiny
when I was kept awake in the nights
i sing to my darling
i sing and my mind is empty of concerns
and you look out the window like Juliet
and the smile on your lips
a smile means to me all life
stop
stop my heart
the thing that went has gone
love has died
only memories remained
and memories like Mirage
we see it but we can not touch it
stop
stop my hear
forget that love
and forget that past
get rid of memories
and look forward
and forget those days

when I wake up from my memories
my heart hurts
and sometimes I cry
people only see tears
and they do not see the fire that makes the candles cry
no one knows my past
my story between me and myself
between me and myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments of love

Hug me