specifications princess of my dreams

Image
A long time ago i painted in my imagination a picture for a girl my dreams , painted her shape : her hair .. her eyes .. her cheeks .. her height , and painted her interior specifications , and after i have completed her drawing she fell in her love , yes .. i fell in love girl who existed only in my imagination , and i started writing love poems for her , and i began writing fiction stories about her and i live with her in these stories , and I began to see her even in my dreams , and I still remember some of those dreams , it was a wonderful dreams , inside her .. i meet with the love of my heart .. with the princess of my dreams , and i keep i talking to her , and i spend wonderful moments with her and I was I wish I would not wake up from those dreams . And I still remember that whenever I tell my friends about the princess of my dreams , they make fun of me and say that the girl I'm talking about does not exist except in films and Fantasy stories

Hug me

A young man and a girl in the dark in romantic moments


hug me
hug me to your lap
Hug me in your arms
And let me my love
I put my head on your chest
hug me to your lap
And let me i drown in the sea of ​​your eyes
Your eyes are beautiful
Your eyes are bright
Your eyes are honey
Hey beautiful
If you do not want to be stingy
Give me a kiss from your lips
then
I will leave my heart in your hands
hug me
Please hug me
I need you
Do not deprive my heart of you
I miss you so much
I extinguish the fire of my nostalgia
Do not deprive my heart of you
If my heart is deprived of you
It means that you have deprived me of life
You are the life of Hey Girl
You life
hug me to your warm lap .. hug me
Warm me with your soft body .. warm me
In the sea of ​​dreams drowned me
To the extent of the depth drowned me ..  drowned me
hug me
I want to forget myself in your hands
I want to forget the world in your hands
I want to feel your breath
your kisses and your touches
I want to feel your body moving because of your breath
Do you know thing ?
I see the moon in your eyes
And I see the stars of heaven
Shine in the threads of your hair
and i see red roses
Painted on your cheeks
believe me
I'm not lying to you
And now o Jasmine flower
Open your arms
And give me your hands
and hug me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments of love

Forget me