specifications princess of my dreams

Image
A long time ago i painted in my imagination a picture for a girl my dreams , painted her shape : her hair .. her eyes .. her cheeks .. her height , and painted her interior specifications , and after i have completed her drawing she fell in her love , yes .. i fell in love girl who existed only in my imagination , and i started writing love poems for her , and i began writing fiction stories about her and i live with her in these stories , and I began to see her even in my dreams , and I still remember some of those dreams , it was a wonderful dreams , inside her .. i meet with the love of my heart .. with the princess of my dreams , and i keep i talking to her , and i spend wonderful moments with her and I was I wish I would not wake up from those dreams . And I still remember that whenever I tell my friends about the princess of my dreams , they make fun of me and say that the girl I'm talking about does not exist except in films and Fantasy stories

Tears of heart

A sad girl sits on the ground and a young man feels sad and stands behind bars


Melt candles when they burn
and people cry when they grieve
do not say : only women cry
even men have eyes
the person who makes fun of your tears has an excuse
because his heart still did not know the meaning of pain
not everyone who did not you see it cry means that he does not cry
maybe he is crying alone without anyone seeing him
there are those who say his suffering to us
and there is one who speaks of his sorrows with the night in silence
there is someone who has been abandoned by his partner
after love and days of madness
there are those who have nothing but themselves
he cries when he sees people laughing
there are those who saw that the world has changed
he is still imprisoned in his past
there someone is no one who understands his concern
and there are those who no longer know who he is
and there is a person who lost his life behind love
and his efforts did not yield anything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments of love

Hug me

Forget me