specifications princess of my dreams

Image
A long time ago i painted in my imagination a picture for a girl my dreams , painted her shape : her hair .. her eyes .. her cheeks .. her height , and painted her interior specifications , and after i have completed her drawing she fell in her love , yes .. i fell in love girl who existed only in my imagination , and i started writing love poems for her , and i began writing fiction stories about her and i live with her in these stories , and I began to see her even in my dreams , and I still remember some of those dreams , it was a wonderful dreams , inside her .. i meet with the love of my heart .. with the princess of my dreams , and i keep i talking to her , and i spend wonderful moments with her and I was I wish I would not wake up from those dreams . And I still remember that whenever I tell my friends about the princess of my dreams , they make fun of me and say that the girl I'm talking about does not exist except in films and Fantasy stories

Moments of love

A man standing with his sweetheart in the dark under the stars


Under the light of the moon
come for We stay awake
and we forget about humans
come oh girl
we exchange kisses
we exchange words
words through looks
come we hug each other
we weep the tears of joy
and will we lit the candles by joy

If was the limits of love are madness
so be it
so be it that wants to be
and if was love is a universe without borders
to infinity
take me
away from existence

Drown me in the sea of ​​your eyes
let me i drink the wine of your bosom
and let me my darling
i drink from the nectar of your lips
death on my chest
and i die on your chest
melt on my fire
and i melt on your hands
then we become autumn leaves
and carries us the breezes of love
fly us in the sky
take us to space
and take us
to a world without misery

come oh beautiful
O queen of beauty
O you who dwell in my imagination
come we drink from cup of love
we drink to the point of drunkenness
and we leave the past behind us
and in the sea of ​​love we throw ourselves
for a sense of beautiful love
we surrender and we give ourselves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hug me

Forget me